Skip to main content

Saturn-Neptune and the call for compassion




Sometimes when I read about the suffering of others, especially the suffering of children, my stomach turns ever so slightly. Emotions begin to creep in -- sadness, discomfort, guilt, frustration, fear. My heart palpitates and my mind wanders. So, I take a deep breath and try to focus on the people right in front of me. I try to live in a state of positivity. I believe that in my lifetime, I have extended much love and support to others. I believe I have demonstrated through small actions my dedication to being there for others. I have advocated, donated, volunteered and simply showed up for friends and loved ones when it counted most. But, I have done all of this without sacrificing much of anything. I have done all of this while sitting at my laptop in my safe and comfortable single family home. And I wonder... how is this enough? Am I a fraud? Does my desire to be compassionate to others actually match my willingness and ability to make a difference? Is it even worth my time and energy? Feb.20 http://huff.to/1AXq02A








We saw in the previous post [1] that the New Moon highlights the Saturn-Neptune square and an important theme of this square is about the need to show compassion for those who are suffering.


We also know that places where the configuration is made significant by the square falling on the angles are the ones where news events will illustrate the Saturn-Neptune most dramatically.  Shown here is the chart for the New Moon at Washington, DC where Nicole Dash the  author of the article lives. Notice that here too the square straddles the horizon axis as in Athens, Greece.

The author is certainly voicing the energy in the Saturn-Neptune square but are the politicians in Washington DC listening? 




Comments